Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Reflecting Upon bitter and sweet Journey

Finally, we come to an end of this fruitful journey. I would like to thanks Ms. Jenny Heng as the coordinator of The Issues in Publication and Design subject. It has been a long journey and an enjoyable one that worth the contribution that i have put in through the whole semester in this subject.

Through the process of creating this serious weblog, it helps me to a better understanding in the theory that i have learned in the course (Issues in Publication and Design). Whereby, i am capable of creating good weblogs with document designs' theory and better web interface and apply it accordingly.

Besides that, it also helps me in getting the new idea from many aspects of the publication issues that surrounded us nowadays. I would not be aware of these publication issues that is actually provide important things to acknowledge us in order to survive in this changing environment.

Thank you for showing me the importance of knowing web design principles and social semiotics of multimodals. And also the introduction to the theories provided by Kress & Van Leeuwen, Oakley, Schriver, Walsh, Penman, Nielsen, Reep the ones that could give brighter idea for my serious weblog when i am in need.

Last but not least, thank you for teaching me how to use proper English in ethical manners in my writing by reminding all over again about the proper citations (in-text citation included) that i must use to avoid plagiarism.

I hope you could enjoy reading this serious weblog for the latest posts regarding the 4 issues in the publication nowadays and may it could expand your knowledge in the publication industry.


No comments:

Post a Comment